The Corporate Executive Programme is run by its members for its members with support from a small core of logistical staff.
This structure enables the membership to be fully involved in all fee-related discussions. We continually review our fees with a view to being flexible and responsive to members’ needs. This year, the fee structure has been closely aligned to the global calendar of events and current conditions characterised by stretched budgets and limitations on travel. Our fees have also been structured to accommodate individual and consultancy participation in order to provide an opportunity for attendance across all sectors.
The 2013 Annual Membership Fee of $1600 US includes:
Annual Global Risk Summit
- Attendance for one at the three-day Annual Business Protection and Global Risk Summit to be held in Netherlands, Amsterdam May 2-3, 2013
- Attendance for one to the CEP Gala Dinner
Global Risk Round Tables
- Attendance for one person at up to five one-day round table business protection and risk meetings held throughout the year
- View upcoming events
Access to Members' Secure Area
- Presentations from past events (when speaker permission has been granted)
- Additional podcast services delivering interviews with leading specialists and members on topical issues
- Articles, case studies and white papers
Networking Advantage - you can:
- Access a confidential network of senior executives to exchange information of value
- Make use of findings from group risk workshops and or discussions.
- Participate in confidential hands-on agendas at meetings limited to 50executives at a time
- Submit own presentations of interest at a round table or summit
- Invite other global colleagues to roundtables in their geographical locations.
- Create sub working groups that may be sector or vendor specific.
Membership Registration Coming Soon
Consultant Membership Fees
The CEP has a special annual membership rate for academics and consultants who wish to participate. These fees are tiered to apply to differing needs of membership in this category. Please contact administration, Kristen Jacobucci or Traci Wei of CAPS, LLC, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 312 646 1030 beginning_of_the_skype_highlighting+1 312 646 1030 for further details.